Pair with a Crystal Kit & Save!
We recommend pairing this essential oil with our Tranquility Crystal Kit or our Mum Crystal Kit.
Use code "OILBUNDLE" at the checkout for a discount.
ECO’s Calm & Destress Blend has been specially formulated with Orange, Patchouli & Sandalwood essential oils to help ease the stresses of daily life, and bring calm to the mind and body.
Sit back, relax and unwind.
- Ready made balanced blend.
- Bring calm to mind & body.
- Grounding & relaxing.
HOW TO USE
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of your Calm & Destress essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
- Pillow: Place 1 drop on your pillow before you go to sleep.
Sun Exposure Warning
- If applying citrus essential oils or blends that contain citrus topically avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours as they may cause photosensitivity
Is this safe for use during pregnancy?
- Use this oil with care, best used in a diffuser or diluted with a carrier oil (1% ratio). Avoid using essential oils during the first trimester unless you are under the supervision of a qualified practitioner.
Is this safe for children?
- We do not recommend the use of essential oils for children under 3 months. After 3 months use small amounts in a diffuser or for massage use a 1% dilution ratio in a carrier oil.
Is this safe to use around pets?
- Citrus (including Lemon) essential oils are not recommended for use around pets.
Can I ingest this oil?
- Essential oils should not be taken internally unless you have consulted with a health professional or Aromatherapist first.
For external use only.
Store below 25°C
FLAMMABLE. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL